Walking on the Water Ministries is a community church, serving the people in the North-West side of Brampton. Our aim is to reach out to people of all walks of life and diverse ethnic backgrounds. We see the ministry being relevant in our community and touching the lives of children, youth and the adult population.
Through the empowering of the Holy Spirit, we will foster a compassionate family atmosphere, faithful witness, fellowship, discipleship, service, and worship of God. We enjoy and are committed to a high level of participation in ministry by all who wish to identify with us in our vision to build a congregation of people who continue to grow individually and corporately. We will faithfully share with our community, city, nation and the world, the message of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Walking On the Water Ministries exists to glorify God and evangelize the world through a compassionate ministry that includes preaching and teaching the word of God, declaration of freedom and release from oppression, servant leadership, service, discipleship, worship, witness and fellowship (Luke 4:16-21).
- We will reflect servant leadership and service in ministry by building leaders for this type of leadership and ministry in the church and world while impacting the people of our community, city, nation and world with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We will respond to and serve with relevance, the needs of the people of the community with the love of Jesus Christ as a result of our devotion to God.
- We will reproduce in others the work God is performing in our personal and collective lives as disciples of Jesus Christ, through the preaching and teaching of the Word of God and prayer.
- We will restore with care through grace, prayer and the enabling of the Holy Spirit, hurting people, with the hope that is in Christ as an extension of the supportive church community we experience.
- Commitment to the accurate teaching and preaching of God’s word.
- Commitment to personal and corporate prayer, worship, witness and fellowship energized by the Holy Spirit.
- The empowering and release of individuals to fulfill God’s plan, purpose and destiny for their lives in the church and world.
- The development of the church as a missional and evangelistic community able to lovingly interact with, relevantly communicate the Gospel to and disciple all ethnic groups.
- The development of a grace-based and gift-shaped ministry that values the participation of every individual.
- The development of an intercultural servant leadership team and ministry that embraces diverse ethnic backgrounds.
- The development of an open and communicative servant leadership team and ministry.
- Relevant and compassionate service and family ministry in a loving atmosphere within the church and community.
- Corporate fellowship of all evangelical believers irrespective of denominational affiliation. Ongoing care for all individuals through practical Christian ministry energized by the Holy Spirit.